Choosing Right Server Type for Your Website
NeuPrime offers unrestricted choice of Web Server type for your website.
We support best from UNIX and Windows worlds.
When to Choose Windows / IIS
- ASP, ASP.NET, Microsoft MVC and so on works only here
- Static websites run fine with IIS because kernel-mode http responder
- IIS has some support for native alphabet file names, not only Latin letters
(not recommended, but may work)
When to Choose UNIX / Apache / PHP / ...
- PHP webistes such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, and so on
- Ruby on Rails or Apache Tomcat application servers
- For use with Python, PERL, CGI, SSH, and so on
- If you require mod_rewrite or other .htaccess processing
Apache websites are not recommended if you have files named using local language letters.
How to Change Web Server Later
At any desired time option to change web server for the Website is available in your Control Panel.
It is free of charge.