We, the company NeuPrime GmbH, Friedrich-Karl-Klausing-Straße, 7, 60438 Frankfurt am Main, take the protection of your personal data very seriously
and strictly adhere to the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Data Protection Acts of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Therefore, we collect/store your personal data only for technical purposes and necessary contract procession.
In no case will the data be sold. Disclosure to third parties only if and to the extent as for contract execution - is necessary
and required - for example, to register your domain ordered or to allow execution of payment transactions.
The following declaration gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what kind of data is collected and for what purpose.
1. Data processing for the purpose of Contract Fulfillment
The NeuPrime GmbH collects and stores only personal data that is necessary for registering and processing of our contractual relationship
with you as well as for payment purposes. Data collected include:
- Your name, date of birth, your address, your phone number and your email address
- The plan ordered by you and the respective components of the contract
- The ordered domain(s)
- To direct debit your bank account if you have granted us permission to do so
- Your connection data in the moment of placing an order, in particular, the IP address
- Duration of the access
- Amount of data transfers
- Type of the teleservice used
- Social Network internal ID (when Social Network login is linked to account)
We assure you that your data is used by us only for the purpose of the contract. A transmission takes place only if it is necessary
for processing of the contract and for the handling of our services and for payment purposes.
While registering domains, the transmission of your name, your address, your email address, and in certain cases, your phone number
to the appropriate registration authority (e.g. Denic) is required. Furthermore, this data will be published by the registrar
in a generally accessible database (whois). This is necessary for the registration and use of the domains.
This data will not be in any use for purposes of advertising, customer service or market research purposes, unless you have expressly agreed.
2. Data processing on this Website
The NeuPrime GmbH automatically collects and stores information that your browser sends to us in its server log files.
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited site)
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Time of server request
The data is not assigned to particular remote user. A compilation of these data with other data sources is not made.
The data is deleted after a statistical evaluation.
3. Website Cookies Technical Policy
The Internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. They make our offer user-friendly, effective and safer. Cookies are small text files
that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted
after your visit and do no harm to your computer. The cookies we use are constantly controlled and do not contain viruses, trojans or other malicious software.
4. NeuPrime Websites Visitor Tracking
This website is using Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies" - text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your Website usage (including your anonymized IP address) will be transmitted
to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports
on website activity for website operators and providing website and internet related services. Google may also transfer this information
to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. We want to inform you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website
in this case. By using this site, you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.
You can interact with the collection of data generated by the cookie and processed data by installing a Google browser add-on.
The free tool can be found here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
For more information, see http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html
(general information about Google Analytics and Data Protection).
5. NeuPrime Out-In Newsletter
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on our website, we require valid email address and your prior agreement.
Furthermore, we require the consent to be able to verify that you are owner of the email address. If not, we need the explicit consent
of the owner for receiving the newsletter. The e-mail address and the consent solicitation are stored by us.
Your consent to the storage of data, use of the email address for our newsletter and the address itself can be revoked at any time.
6. Your Right on Information Storage Inquiries
You can always inquire about stored information regarding your personal data, to demand their origin and destination and the purpose
of storage of us. Contact us by email at email@example.com.
7. Your Data Protection Rights under THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information,
or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking
on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing,
please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All our newsletters are default opt-in.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect
the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
8. Contract on GDPR Commissioned Data Processing
We offer Commissioned Data Processing contract for parties that require it to comply with GDPR (chapter 6, 28 of EU GDPR).
Please contact us at email@example.com
to apply for this contract.
9. Children's Privacy and Children's Data Collection
NeuPrime GmbH does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, and children under 13 are prohibited from using our Services.
you can alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org